Reasons to Donate to CACWA
Why should I give?
When you donate to a cause that is important to you, you help make a difference that you may have been unable to provide with your own hands. CACWA doesnt just work to achieve a self minded goal, we are working towards a social change. We invite you to play a part in making the world a better place for abused children.
Did you know:
- Helping a Cause that is important to you can help you feel better - When asked to perform at least 6 acts of kindness in a week people reported more positivity and decreased social anxiety. (*"Prevention, 13 ways to be Nicer")
- Decrease your stress and live longer- A study found that Acts of Selflessness can decrease stress and contribute to a longer life. (*"PsychCentral, "Doing for Others Also Benefits Health of Altruistic")
- Without you, CACWA couldnt exist! Your donation is vital to our ability to advance our mission!
Make a difference in your community
HELP YOUR OWN COMMUNITY!
- CLICK HERE to find a location in the county of your choosing or a CAC near you
- When you are ready, click the donate button, just make sure to specify which center you wish to recieve your funds
- Or...you can find the contact information on our Contact a Center page for your selected CAC and contact them directly to donate!
Workplace giving/Corporate giving programs
Shopping to Support a Cause!
Shop & Search for a Cause!
Support Children's Advocacy Centers of Washington just by shopping at Fred Meyer with your Rewards Card!
Here’s how the program works:
- You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number PX510.
desk of any Fred Meyer store.
Use GoodSearch as your search engine. Powered by Yahoo, GoodSearch allows you to search the web while providing financial support to our organization. Go to https://www.goodsearch.org/
Each time you search the web, GoodSearch donates a penny to CACWA
That may not seem like much, but those pennies add up to real money for CACWA. And if you shop through GoodSearch at dozens of name-brand stores, you will raise even more money for CACWA.
*Please remember to identify "Children's Advocacy Centers of Washington" as your cause.
Thank you for your support!
Interested in Advocating for CACWA?
Please take a look at our Advocate and Engage page for more information on our efforts in Washington and how you can help!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CACWA.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/washingtonchildadvocacycenters/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CACofWA.
Click a button to Donate today! Thank you for your continued support of Children's Advocacy Centers of Washington!