There are many ways you can help Children's Advocacy Centers of Washington
- Helping a Cause that is important to you can help you feel better - When asked to perform at least 6 acts of kindness in a week people reported more positivity and decreased social anxiety. (*"Prevention, 13 ways to be Nicer")
- Decrease your stress and live longer- A study found that Acts of Selflessness can decrease stress and contribute to a longer life. (*"PsychCentral, "Doing for Others Also Benefits Health of Altruistic")
- Without you, CACWA couldnt exist! Your donation is vital to our ability to advance our mission!
Its Tax Deductible!
Make a Difference in Your Community!
Shopping to Support a Cause!
Shop & Search for a Cause!
You can help us break the cycle of abuse each time you search the internet with GoodSearch or make a purchase on Amazon or Fred Meyer! Here's how:
Use GoodSearch as your search engine. Powered by Yahoo, GoodSearch allows you to search the web while providing financial support to our organization. Go to https://www.goodsearch.org/
Each time you search the web, GoodSearch donates a penny to CACWA
That may not seem like much, but those pennies add up to real money for CACWA. And if you shop through GoodSearch at dozens of name-brand stores, you will raise even more money for CACWA.
*Please remember to identify "Children's Advocacy Centers of Washington" as your cause.
Thank you for your support!
Support Children's Advocacy Centers of Washington just by shopping at Fred Meyer with your Rewards Card!
Here’s how the program works:
- You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number PX510.
desk of any Fred Meyer store.
Interested in Advocating for CACWA?
- FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/CACWA.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/washingtonchildadvocacycenters/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CACofWA
- *List includes only centers using a social media platform - all Washington CAC's are not listed here.
Click a button to Donate today! Thank you for your continued support of Children's Advocacy Centers of Washington!