DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with the development and implementation of training/professional development opportunities.
- Facilitates scheduling and coordination of activities and special events, including oversight of registration and logistics for training/events.
- Creates and distributes instructional and promotional materials.
- Facilitates data collection and reporting for grants and special projects, including compilation, assessment, and dissemination of evaluations, data, and other information.
- Processes financial documents including reimbursement requests, expense reports, invoices, payments, etc.
- Assists with routine reports, correspondence, and development of project/program materials.
- Creates forms, resources, and other documents, as needed.
- Maintains CACWA website, social media, and events calendar.
- Assists with OMS system data collection/reporting.
- Provides general administrative and logistical support that includes, but is not limited to answering phones, filing, inventory management, mailings, and other tasks.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Coordinates CAC/Chapter involvement in the CFD campaign.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in a nonprofit organization preferred
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Excel and use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to proactively address potential issues.
- Collaborative working style and team-player attitude.
- Positive and encouraging personality.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and committed to the team’s success.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
DESIRED EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Prior personal and/or professional experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
- Proficiency in using Excel and working with spreadsheets
- Experience using WordPress and/or CANVA a plus!
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION AND LICENSES:
- Valid driver’s license in Washington
- Acceptable completion of a background check including criminal and credit history.